No products in the cart.
Please follow the steps below to purchase a digital image file that can be used in your photo editing software or integrated with your GIS mapping application:
1. Define AOI: Send us your area of interest (AOI) via email or over the phone.
2. Resolution: Select the resolution and photo date you prefer (if given multiple options).
3. File format/size: Choose the image format (.jpg, .tif, .ecw, .pdf, etc.). Also select your desired output size (24’’ X 36’’, 36’’ X 48’’, etc.) if not purchasing a full resolution image.
4. Place Order: Complete this step by sending approval or a signed quote to your sales representative.
5. Production: Once the order is placed, we will create the digital image at the desired specifications.
6. Delivery: Small digital images are often provided within 1-2 business days and delivered via email using a WeTransfer download link (note: all files expire after 1 month). Files exceeding 2GB in size may need to be shipped via UPS on an external hard drive and could require additional image processing. Please allow a minimum of 1-2 weeks for delivery based on the project size.