No products in the cart.
We recognize there are many different GIS platforms that our customers utilize on a daily basis to analyze, customize, and create their own maps. To best serve our client’s needs, we offer numerous image formats and projections to ensure compatibility and efficiency with whichever platform they operate. Below are just a few of the more popular software applications used in the marketplace today.
PhotoMapper is Landiscor’s own proprietary mapping application. It is a fast, easy-to-use software that allows you to quickly view aerial or satellite imagery. For over a decade, PhotoMapper has assisted professionals in the real estate, engineering, utility, government, home builder and land developer industries to quickly access and create high quality maps. The software includes graphics, measuring, import/export tools that provide users the ability to view imagery, create/manage custom data and produce first-class marketing materials without the need for a GIS or graphic design expert.
Have imagery but no software to access it? Landiscor has the ability to convert your existing imagery and data layers into PhotoMapper format so you can easily display and interact with your data in a mapping environment.
- Fast imagery viewing and redraw speed
- Search Tool – locate by address, intersection, zip code or city
- Graphics Tools – add text, symbols, shapes, radius rings and logos
- Measure Tool – measure distances, perimeters, and areas in any unit
- Auto label streets, cities, counties and more for quick labeling
- Importing – import your own data in SHP, MID/MIF and DXF formats
- Exporting – export imagery in TIFF, JPG or BMP formats
- Large format printing and exporting capabilities
- Data layers include roads, zip codes, cities and counties
- Client data can be converted into PhotoMapper format
- Includes initial installation assistance and two 30-minute online training sessions to get you started
ArcGIS provides contextual tools for mapping and spatial reasoning so you can explore data and share location-based insights. ArcGIS creates deeper understanding, allowing you to quickly see where things are happening and how information is connected. Learn more
See it faster, solve it sooner. The demand for GIS and location analytics has intensified. Every day, more people rely on maps and insights to find prospects, enhance networks and manage risk. MapInfo Pro integrates easily with your existing systems and platforms, supporting a wide range of data and GIS formats. Create thematic maps with ease. Access a vast selection of data creation and editing tools. Access more data, gain richer insight and find the right answer with ease. Learn more
With MicroStation, you can easily view, model, document, and visualize projects of any size or complexity. Use MicroStation to deliver projects smarter. With proven MicroStation technology, you can confidently take on any design, construction, or operations project. No matter what design information you are working with or what kind of deliverables are required, you can rely on MicroStation’s flexibility and power to get the job done on time and on budget.
The MicroStation family of products provides the power and versatility to precisely view, model, document, and visualize information-rich 2D and 3D designs of all types and scales for professionals in every discipline on infrastructure projects of every type. Learn more